Natural ways to make your lips exfoliate at home
Now ingredients in these remedies are available in our kitchens and not definitely to be available at nearest supermarket. With safety of our health to be top priority, there would be no harmful side effects of these remedies.
1. Sugar And Honey Scrub:
This remedy works wonders with honey hydrating properties.
- Take a bowl and add 1 tbsp of some honey and sugar
- Combine both together to make a perfect paste.
- Now gently apply this paste on your lips and start it rubbing in circular motion at your fingertips.
- Use warm water to wash off after 2 to 3 mins and pat dry.
2. The Good Old Toothbrush:
A toothbrush is not to brush your teeth. Make sure that use a toothbrush that is specially for exfoliation purpose. Dont use your regular brush as it is too gross.
- Take a toothbrush that has soft bristles.
- Apply petroleum jelly on it and scrub your lips at circular motion.
- You can either wipe away the petroleum jelly or leave as it is so that your lips will be moisturized.
3. Baking Soda Scrub:
With Baking soda scrub its a great way to get rid of dead skin clinging and bacteria on your lips.
- Make paste by combining 1 tbsp baking soda and 2 tbsp water.
- Rub this scrub on your lips with a toothbrush.
- Scrub your lips for about 3 mins.
- Rinse away with scrub using warm water.
- Make a paste by combining 1 tbsp baking soda and 2 tbsp water.
- Rub this scrub on your lips with the help of toothbrush.
- Scrub your lips for 3 mins.
- Rinse off scrub using warm water.
4. Sugar And Olive Oil Scrub:
Goodness of olive oil is known to us and when mixed with sugar, its one of the best ways to exfoliate lips naturally.
- Combine 1 tbsp of granular sugar and olive oil.
- Apply scrub on to your lips.
- Gently exfoliate using fingertips.
- WAsh off scrub after few mins.
- Apply a lip balm after exfoliation.
5. Scrub With A Washcloth:
Natural remedy is easiest of them and requires no ingredients. So if you are out of stock, this is the best way to go, to make your lips shiny and glowy.
- Take a clean washcloth and run under water.
- Use damp washcloth scrub on to your lips.
- Once done, apply your regular lip balm to keep moisturized.